Sort by:
119 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6982 (69%)
  • 4 Star:2530 (25%)
  • 3 Star:56 (5%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent for many aplications

posted by ante241 on 04/08/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great, compact and easy to use, and easy to fill with gas. Usefull for melting small gauge copper wire or for soldering purposes, and of course for lightning cigars.
    Cons:
    There is no stand on bottom alias it is rounded, you allaways need to hold it in your hand, and there is no stoping mechanism s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best lighter out there

posted by fmpb7 on 04/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It works (all the time) - It looks great. - It's easy to use. - Easy to refil. - It's trustable. Most of the time it will light in the first click. I've recharged more than 2 times and still working perfectly.
    Cons:
    None for now, except it is not child-proof.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Happy with it

posted by Radreser on 01/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The flame from it is really nice, easy to refill and very practical. Really good to have in a personal tool-kit. Melts plastic nicely and quickly. And best of all, it looks like it could be good quality. All the parts are kinda robust and strong.
    Cons:
    Still didn't found any cons. Maybe its a bit smaller than I expected it to be, nothing else.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price for a great Lighter

posted by Timmmeh on 09/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Does the job, a nice consistent blue flame. The height of the flame is easily adjustable on the bottem. You dont even have to use a screwdriver. Also the angle of the flame is comfortable, so it can be used for soldering for example, the flame gets pretty hot.
    Cons:
    For this price you will not hear me complaining for the lesser quality. Most of these lighters allways last a few months or may...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Jet Lighter

posted by suwl84 on 09/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works well and serving the purpose. It is wind prove and the flame is consistent. This is one of my favorite product with deal-xtreme.
    Cons:
    The lighter came with empty gasses. It might due to safety reason or immigration clearance issue. Anyway, it is not an issue fo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing

posted by bemoreboss5 on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is windproof. Clear tank. Holds a decent amount of fuel. Flame height is adjustable . Cheap. Small. (fits nice in pocket) Can be used upside down.(most lighters cant)
    Cons:
    Does not light for time. Has no other use than lighting my cigar for me. Fuel runs out quick.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sturdy reliable lighter

posted by Tacheon on 07/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a very good piezo electric ignition lighter / torch. The construction quality is solid. The dust cover automatically moves out of the way of the nozzle upon ignition. The flame is a bright blue. It ignites reliably every time. The case is clear...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent lighter from DX

posted by riketti1 on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This lighter is small but powerful. It can light up a cigarette in no time and lights up everything else too. When you press to light it the cap opens automatically which is great. At the bottom of the lighter you can adjust the flame length easily with you...
    Cons:
    The only con i found was that the sound of the flame became weird and like really quiet after i refilled the lighter. I had ref...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for 1 month

posted by CharlesLamour on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great build and easy to fill with butane.small enough to keep in your pocket for every day use as a smoker and for hobby projects as the flame is quite strong and does not go out in the wind. Solid make but unfortunately mine stopped working after a month
    Cons:
    Stopped working after a week. Began to only go on after second flick, flame became weaker after about 3 weeks until eventually ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You get more then what you pay for

posted by puffm on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Compact -Doesn't burn through the butane -Extremely Useful -Great gift Idea -Burns hot -adjustable flame the list goes on
    Cons:
    -feels a little cheap...but it is
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 12
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections