DX  » Community » Reviews » Dual 3.6V "4800mAh" Battery Packs w/ USB Charging Cradle / Cable for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gadget and very useful for my Xbox controller

posted by lajseer on 09/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It really does what it says it does, and it is very convenient since it comes with two batteries and the chraging dock and usb cable. The time it lasts is acceptable and the quality is not bad.
    Cons:
    the usb cable seems to have a lose part because it baounces in the inside when you shake it but it still works. Maybe is my con...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good battery pack

posted by fspimenta on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    English - Fits well on the Xbox joystick. The cables are good and is a good substitute for those who use rechargeable batteries or alkaline Portuguese - Encaixa bem no joystick do Xbox. The cables são bons e é um bom substituto para quem usa pilha...
    Cons:
    English - The durability of the battery charge is low, the charger table shows some flaws in contact. Portuguese - A durabilida...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dual 3.6V "4800mAh" Battery Packs w/ USB Charging Cradle

posted by Valgarth on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    everything went well and the delivery was fast. Very satisfied. all the items work super fine. It was a good thign since this is the first time Im buying stuff online.
    Cons:
    It seems a little frail, at first sight. but only at first sight. I accidentaly drop the whole thing and it in perfect shape!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great replacement, useful charging options.

posted by stalemate on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Ideal charging solution: 2 batteries, a charging cradle AND a cable. Both use the available USB ports on your console. - I have used the charger to recharge other replacement controller batteries as well (also 4800mAh)
    Cons:
    - Fit is a little tight in my Halo 4 controller. May have been the reason why the battery housing cracked a little and now need...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My second buy

posted by sixel on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good options to stop buy pile. The use is very simple and the charge during four hours with out headset. If you use headset the time is litle. But the general fom is very nice and cheap.
    Cons:
    it is necessary to have at least two batteries to make castor. While the other one you use reloads. I bought another control to...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very well, great price

posted by Odin62 on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These batteries and charing stand are well worth the money. I was spending too much money on single use batteries. I figure that I'll save the purchase price in a few months of use. I bought an extra battery so there is always one in the charging stand r...
    Cons:
    The rechargeable batteries don't last quite as long as single use batteries, but it's a minor inconvenience versus the cost of ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Full time player

posted by moenius87 on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's great! You can play and play and play, while your second battery is in charger. Or you can charge the battery right in the controller. Chargins is also pretty fast. Overal quality is great. And batteries are surprisingly lightweight
    Cons:
    The battery life is lower than i expected. But you still have two batteries, so it's not problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    battery and cable

posted by sixel on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easier to use, and while you play, you can put the other to load. You can load when you play. It is very simple and easy to use.
    Cons:
    The batteries had a duration lower than expected. On average played three hours in three days, and was asked to return the same.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections