DX  » Community » Reviews » 7" Wide Screen TFT LCD Desktop Digital Photo Frame and Video Player with Remote (480*234px)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Great Item – 7" Wide Screen TFT LCD Desktop Digital Photo Frame and Video Player with Remote (480*234px) Reviews

posted by smijter49 on 03/04/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Great item works really well, just plug in a sd card and start the picture slideshow. I did not test the movie function yet but I will do shortly. Also built in speakers
It reads my 8gb sd card
Image is bright and looks really cool to put somewhere in your living room
Cons:
I do not like the blue led light wich is automatically powered on, but you can switch it off with the romote control wich is also included in the package
This photo frame has a flat us plug, you also need to order: Flat to Round Power Plug Convertor sku 3529 if you live in europe
I had no problems with the 480*234 pixels resolution it looks fine for me. If you would like to display a full picture you need to resize it
Other:
it also has a tv out function did not test this though. And also some other functions like time alarm etc.
What also would be nice is a tv-in function this way you can use it as a tv
maybe dx also some bigger photo frames would be nice because digital photo frames are really cool
Bottomline:
great item get it if you would like a digital photo frame. Or this also makes a really nice gift

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections