Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Nice view;
- Small LCD;
- Easy to use and to get code examples;
- A lots of library on internet.
- The contrast it's not so sensible;
- Mine arrived without screen protection, but for test and develop it doesnt matter.
- Because of the interface (SPI), you can use in different kind of microcontroller and microprocessors, you need just to adapt the libraries.
- You can find on you tube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABED5zdw4n4 an test that I made, getting the code on openenergymonitor.org.
- If you want to test a small lcd for embedded projects you can buy it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.