DX  » Community » Reviews » Car Swivel Suction Cup Mount Holder for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 - Black
Sort by:
36 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7527 (75%)
  • 4 Star:259 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    carholder samsung S3 mobile phone

posted by karpertje30 on 01/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    it fit my samsung S3 very well, nice short placed at window, easy use and simply removable from window. it doesn't vibrate when driving. you can video or take photo's when in holder
    Cons:
    the bolt to lock the position is a bit difficult to reach when you have big hands; further not found any more cons. because of ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job for very low price

posted by Lieuwke on 12/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Stay's in place and is great to make your Phone a navigation unit, A road camera, speedcamera indicator etc. Even stays in place on bumpy roads. Suction cup very strong. There's also a little clip for locking you Phone into place. This way it is safe to pu...
    Cons:
    Can't find any. But keep in mind this will not fit larger capacity battery which is thicker. Holder is made of plastic, but des...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job

posted by nivado on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Fits like a charm. Simply does the job. Nothing fancy, for a very small price. Easy to install and easy to use.
    Cons:
    It can be a bit fiddly to release the phone from the holder. Other then that no cons at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like a charm

posted by danielatkin on 08/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a great car mount for the Samsung Galax S3. Easy to attach to the windscreen Great Price Allows for use of camera to record driving (if you are in to that) or use of the front camera to record yourself driving (if that is something you are also into...
    Cons:
    No real cons that i can think of. perhaps it is a little difficult to use the camera at certain angles because the mount gets i...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best cost/benefit

posted by raulbribeiro on 08/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good cup, sticks very well to the surface, and releases easy too, when that's intended. The case itself binds the phone very firmly, but also very fast to take it out, with a simple lever.
    Cons:
    The hinges and the sistem to losen the cup could be a little easier to handle. It could come in a box to store when not used. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect fit

posted by ludis on 05/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Phone fits well. Unit is sturdy, phone does not shake in creadle. I take phone in and out few time a day and have had no issues so far. Suction to windscreen holds well. Have been using it for last 6 month, including Australian summer in 40+ heat and it ne...
    Cons:
    Not really con - it sucks to window so well, it's a battle to take it off. Have tried only once before I found the perfect spot...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fits good an is very usefull

posted by Butjebut on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Fits great ,and wont scratch the galaxy s3, i use te holder on a unimount in my car without the suction cup.
    Cons:
    the suction cup came defective, but since i dont use this part its fine with me
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It fits great. I hope it lasts longer than my previous one

posted by diobsb on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -It fits my cellphone good, not loose, not too tight. -Its grip is very good, I don't need to fix it on the windshield everyday. Actually, I haven't touched it since I've put it on place when I got it. -It's very useful, of course, to take all advantages of...
    Cons:
    -Well, no cons at all until now. I had a similar piece for my old galaxy S2 that got broken on the joint between the grip part ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for a great price

posted by ulisessasovsky on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works great, sticks to the windshield without issues and stays there. Easy to adjust and reposition if needed. Plastic doesn't have a too-cheap look and is sturdy enough for what it does. You don't get a "I'm gonna break this thing" feeling when p...
    Cons:
    Box arrived a little too much bumped, but contents were ok. The envelope is safely bubbled, but it must have been stuck under s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by sebbaweb on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For the price you can't go wrong. Build quality is quite good. They have precut holes for the camera so you could use the phone a car camera. -Suction cup is quite strong and hasn't fallen off like some other holders I have tried.
    Cons:
    Even though they have predrilled holes for the camera, you will get part of the suction cup in the picture. Could be a little b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections