DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather + Plastic Case for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 - Black
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best protective case for S3

posted by Vasic91 on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I have many cases for S3 (even the original side flip case) but this one definitely rules! It's build from nice materials, doesn't cost much, it is durable, tiny and lightweight!
    Cons:
    Doesn't include a hole at the top for the second microphone that captures stereo sound in videos. But even without it I record ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by amwo81 on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very durabel, does not break. No cracks in the plastic frame, this I have noticed happens a lot with cases when removing/applying on the phone. Used this case for several months now. Easy to remove. Good protection, from both dirt/dust and when dropped. (B...
    Cons:
    Not possible to charge battery unless having the case opened. A bit anoying and difficult when lack of space.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy, lightweight and inexpensive. It is sufficient to protect the S3.

posted by asendras on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Handy, lightweight and cheap. It is sufficient to protect the S3 in a comfortable manner. Easy to attach and mount. Also protect the screen perfectly. Another positive aspect is that it fits perfectly with the samsung s3. It is absolutely advisable. Also l...
    Cons:
    Maybe It should have a better finish. Delivery was delayed a bit but is manageable. The plastic Case.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Different and good build material

posted by Sameera on 11/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to open and close. The magnet snaps shut pretty easily. Material feels to be of high quality. Makes the S3 feel easy to grip. No longer feels slippery. Unique look compared the common flip cases out there.
    Cons:
    It feels more like a skin rather than a case. Unlike a regular case, I don't feel comfortable that if dropped, this case will p...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections