Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- It has shuffle functionality
- I have tested and works with:
1Gb Pen drive
8Gb Pen drive
- I have used installed 839 musics, and works fine
- Remote control fully works
- 0,1 MHz step
- clear signal
- Works as expected. Once paired, it always detect and connects when both phone and carkit are on.
- Poor information manual, but you can easily operate it. For example, does not explain how to set it to shuffle.
- Did not recognize my WMA files. But I don't care about M$ formats. MP3 is enough.
- The box say "clearscan" but I did not find this feature. Locating a new frequency needs your full attention.
- Some frequencies may suffer interference from the mobile. This is not a limitation of this carkit. It happens to all devices.
- The microphone could be more sensitive. Anyway, if I speak louder, the other side could here me well.
- The blue led is too bright at night. I put a stick on it. There, I fixed it! See the picture I've uploaded.
If you have a GM Vectra 2007, be aware that you will not fully view the display. See the picture I've uploaded.
Best cost-benefit carkit (mp3 player, fm transmitter, bluetooth). Buy it!
My friends really liked it as well.
Arrived in Brazil in 21 days. No tax invoiced to me.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.