DX  » Community » Reviews » General Indoor + Outdoor Battery-Free Thermometer Humidity Meter - White
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like charm!

posted by joanange on 12/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This integrated thermometer and hygrometer works like charm indoors. I bought a couple of them and I am very happy. Both of them show the same temperature and humidity level when placed together, so it makes me think they are quite precise. I have compared ...
    Cons:
    I discovered no con up to the moment.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Gadget

posted by sachith on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Does what it supposed to do :) Readings are pretty much accurate. Tested with a multi meter, thermometer (Temperature) and using my car computer. You can either place in on a desk or hang on the wall.
    Cons:
    Somewhat over priced. Backside plastic feels bit cheap, plus the color combination used in the front is also giving an inferior...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful and high quality meter

posted by danilova85 on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1. Beautiful appearance. 2. Accurate readings. 3. Convenient installation. 4. Easy to use, no need to replace the batteries.
    Cons:
    Too soft packing, hesitated a little rim in transit. It claims the device itself does not have.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great thermometer

posted by JenTri on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great quality product! It displays the temperature quite accurate and the humidity-meteris a pretty nice addition too! It's big and clear and fits perfect in the garden. The product quality is very good for its price! You can hang it on the wall or place i...
    Cons:
    I haven't found any cons yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    buen articulo

posted by jesusbaldaio on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    El objecto, tiene una presencia inmejorable. Yo compre varios ,y los puse por la casa para controlar las temperaturas y humedades. Los numeros son bastante grandes, lo cual facilita la lectura. Ademas funciona sin pilas , por lo que te ahorras mantenimiento.
    Cons:
    El precio debería ser mas bajo. Servicio de atención cliente muy lento( aclaro experiencia abajo)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good deal

posted by huseyiny on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it is big size 13 cm in diameter. Have a place to hang out. You can watch from a distance. accurately displays temperature and humidity. Mechanical, not a battery that is good. Measuring the temperature and humidity in houses, offices, workshops, schools, ...
    Cons:
    I'm not sure what did the correct measurement. According to the quality was expensive. Packing the usual paper with plastic fi...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good meter, recommended to buy

posted by drTr0jan on 11/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a very stylish looking (for me), which is partly due to it big size: it is 13cm in diameter. Fairly accurate compared to other battery-free meters that I've used. I compared it to digital battery-powered meter and found out that temperature is exactly...
    Cons:
    I believe it could be cheaper.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I recommend to buy.

posted by Positive1 on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good appearance. Made outside of the protective glass. Large enough, you can watch from a distance. Accurately displays temperature and humidity. Mechanical, not a battery - it is very good, do not break. Has a stable stand. Build quality is up to par....
    Cons:
    Packing the usual paper with plastic film, is not protected from shocks during transport is likely to break the glass. But it d...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections