DX  » Community » Reviews » PADDY Vibe 305 Rechargeable 3W Bluetooth V2.0 Vibration Resonance Speaker - Black
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very interesting product that is not expensive

posted by sale01 on 08/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This item is very nice and decent quality. I am very happy because I bought this speaker. On each surface produces a different sound. If the surface is a lot of vibration, the sound is very strong. Very practical product and very small. If there are no obst...
    Cons:
    The sound is not bad. But it could be better. I waited a long time delivery of the speaker. About seventy days. The item has ar...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best buy ever :)

posted by rammicz on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pretty good sound quality, it's not hi-fi, but I was expecting much worse. Nice design looks cool inner battery bluetooth remote control over bluetooth back to your device (play,payuse, next, previous)
    Cons:
    low frequencies are not so good, but still much better than most of laptops. bluetooth has a limited range it starts to interru...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for small spaces

posted by Romasd on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice sound on most songs, easy portable, easy connection with mobile via BT and cable. I was suprised and everybody around as well of nice sound that surface can create.
    Cons:
    Surface shouldbe really smooth, otherwise it jumps, so not very good to use outside. Buttons seems easy breakable, but I hope...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Party starter

posted by ThalesFVB on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's just amazing what this gadget can do, I felt speechless when first seeing, it's loud, it's interesting and makes everybody around looks and try to understand how it works. Price isn't to far from the wired versions (cost is around 15~25 dollars) but t...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections