DX  » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth Controlled Robot Car Kits for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:504 (50%)
  • 4 Star:504 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful

posted by Lucone67 on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Items/price ratio is high, very very high: sum up all the stuff and you'll see how much you're saving!! However, the quality is good and, even no manual is present, googling is possible to find even more than needed. I was looking for a 4 wheel model and th...
    Cons:
    Lacks of Manuals. CAUSES DEPENDANCE!!! ( jocking, of course!)
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent

posted by andreluisdionisio on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect i can make the robot spin and run it to some place, still working to control it, enjoy the way i try to build and plug the elements together. soon i will try to infrared control the robot and make he do not hit the wall. all pieces come working and ...
    Cons:
    none because is perfect
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    First Buy!

posted by Lucone67 on 09/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    An interesting platform with a very high quality/price ratio. Components are original and not from some strange supplier (in this case, almost 50% of the stuff comes from Arduino, original and branded). Component quality is more than average.
    Cons:
    It completely lack any instruction, you'll have to find them googling all over the world! Removing the protecting cover is ver...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good plateform to beginner and advanced users

posted by ferrader on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap plateforme but with multi-possibilities. For example, i use it as a watchdog. The bluetooth is easy to configure. The life battery is good but not exceptionel. The arduino is normal. The sensor shield is very impressive and usefull (I use the same f...
    Cons:
    Some parts must be modified to fit together. No notice and without photo or image it's difficult to assembly. the mini-servomot...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great kit

posted by Gimyp on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to put together Easy to program examples for similar robots online. Bluetooth makes trouble shooting easy by monitoring output while it runs
    Cons:
    Had to modify a few parts to get them to fit.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not a bad deal

posted by nickburd on 03/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good supply for reasonable money. Need some researching, but i worth spent time. Can do many different things using provided kit. Some components can't work together, or need low level programming. Can build wall avoiding rover, line follower, or just RC c...
    Cons:
    No instruction included, not a good quality of Li-Ion batteries provided, although charger is good and plenty information avai...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good kit for advanced users

posted by jamoreno2010 on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    good price quality ratio, huge number of components, nice kit for an advanced user. The quqlity of the commponets is very good excellent for the price.
    Cons:
    no intructions included in the kit, you will need to search in internet to find information to assembly. I recommend http://adh...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun to build

posted by artimym on 11/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It has all the components you need to build a functional robot.
    Cons:
    No documentation. The Internet can help but be ready to experiment and be creative. The mini-breadboard is not included in the ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections