DX  » Community » Reviews » BIAOYA Rechargeable Hair Clippers Set (220~240V AC)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:547 (54%)
  • 4 Star:385 (38%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Barbershop at home

posted by hulail on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    first, i thought this thing is a junk because it so cheap. but it completely wrong. You spent only $8.5 for BIAOYA Rechargeable Hair Clipper Set and you can get hair clipper with exclusive design. very light, easy to use, and inexpensive for good quality. ...
    Cons:
    scissor not sharp enough, but it's still okay as extra accessories. the cable for recharging was too short. If your hair thick,...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BIAOYA Rechargeable Hair Clippers Set (220~240V AC)

posted by zamolxis on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good product, not the cheapest on the market, but it worth the money. The battery still had power in it when the product arrived at the destination, and once recharged i can use it for 6-7 shaves or i can cut my son's hair several times.
    Cons:
    Front metal teeth are very sharp, beware while shaving, you can easily pinch your skin....but eventually it is not a shaving ma...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very simply to find!

posted by deepghost on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very easy to use, easy packing 2 pieces 2 sided. (In the end, five different lengths of hair shaving). is also very convenient to battery power. also very pleased with the scissors that were included (They look like that is not very much, but proved to be v...
    Cons:
    During use, the cons I luckily did not get :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite good

posted by letetus on 04/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks and feels a good quality product Accesories are very useful Works very good with my no-so-thick beard Very good grip
    Cons:
    Battery doesn't last enough for more than two uses It doesn' work while charging When not working, it seems battery drains out ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cheap haircuts

posted by Bryden on 04/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great product, was semi charged out of the box, but still needed to be charged for a while before use. All the attachments fit well and worked well too. Very handy being rechargeable.
    Cons:
    One big con is not being able to use it of the mains power, when plugged in it is exclusively charging. So make sure you charge...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not very useful

posted by jerguismi on 09/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, contains many accessories, fast to use. Manuals are good, packaging etc nice as usual. Adjustment parts for different hair lengths are very useful, good for trimming beard too.
    Cons:
    My hair isn't that thick, still this clipper couldn't handle it. So the clipper wasn't very useful for me, since I couldn't cli...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PRETTY GOOD

posted by vipsd1 on 07/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It is really light and powerfull, can clip any of your hairs fast and easy. - Buit in battery is powerfull and after small usage in about 2 weeks still no need to recharge - Fells nice on touch, rubber surface really gives you something to grab on when do...
    Cons:
    - It have some sort of inside problems, if you press the body around the switch it will slow down the motor - Scisors and other...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT !

posted by jamieguk on 06/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    these are amazing i just cut my hair with them and there was no problems easy to use good build quality i see them lasting a long time and even if they didnt they were cheaper than it cost me to get one hair cut so i am more than happy :) comes with extras ...
    Cons:
    could have sharper scissors i have very thick hair but its no big deal could come with a bigger bottle of cleaning fluid and it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very very good for this price

posted by ceci04 on 05/15/2010

Pros:
    Very cheap clippers. Very good quality and only for this low price. Simple to use and easy to clean - you can remove the razor unit and clean with brush inside. Also there is oil in the set that you can use after cleaning. Good battery - I charge the batter...
    Cons:
    The razors are not so sharp ot their movement is not enough so I have to move a bit slower to cut, but I used to it
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD!

posted by Bmagera91 on 04/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - The quality is very good - Fairly complete - Has a good battery - Easy maintenance - Very good for the price - The manual is good - The quality of the blades is good - Comes with oil for the slides - Different heights to cut - Comes with protecti...
    Cons:
    - It might come in more sizes cut - The scissors could have a better quality
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections