DX  » Community » Reviews » FandyFire 5 x Cree XM-L T6 4000LM 5-Mode White Light Flashlight - Dark Grey (4 x 18650)
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6712 (67%)
  • 4 Star:336 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Monstrous thing

posted by Arsenkov on 02/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is very bright. It is not odd according to a 4 18650 batteries. I haven't any measuring devices for real brightness discussion. But comparing with other flash-lights I have it is more like 2000-2300 LM. It is very solid and heavy. You can smash a peanuts...
    Cons:
    5 mode for flash-light is unnecessary. You will not use the SOS mode for alarming due to car incident because you just blind ot...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My bigger flashlight

posted by Lieuwke on 12/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great flashlight with a very good darkness penetrating beam. Very nice and portable design. The 4000lm is slightly overrated, but the 5 leds just give a wonderfull beam with enough flood around it to make this a very versatile flashlight. Different PWM leve...
    Cons:
    This light has just one focus, you cannot adjust the focus of this light. On the other hand, the beam is actually very pleasing...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Barn burner like the best

posted by Jtsteel on 09/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Amongst the brightest lights I own. Practically indistinguishable from my old UWKinetics Light Cannon 10W HID. Good beam distribution featuring a solid hot spot and bright corona. No holes in the beam.
    Cons:
    Button is at rear, which means 2-handed operation. Unfortunately it is not dive proof. Would have been a nice replacement for ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good product

posted by sonicdrive on 08/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Awesome light for the money does what it is supposed to do. When outside at night and I lite up the whole field. Love to buy 2 and use them as a spot light for coon hunting.
    Cons:
    Handle sux but it is removable. And I would of liked a choice Iin color tho the grey isnt bad but flat black would rock. EEngli...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    How bright?

posted by Goldcroft on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This torch is bright - VERY bright, but then, that's the whole point isn't it? 1) Bright 2) Lovely machining 3) Lovely matt grey anodising 4) It all come apart for cleaning
    Cons:
    1) Ugly handle 2) unnecessary allen bolts 3) Instructions in Chinese only 4) If you do take it apart to look what's inside, be ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice

posted by toverbal22 on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright and rugged so it seems... Indeed very bright and focused enough to shine at great distances.
    Cons:
    one o ring seems to be extra, but there is no o ring at the bottom part, so i used that for that location, indeed some lubricat...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty bright

posted by onekit on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Flashlight have directed spot and nice to install on bike. Can fill with light whole room even if you set FandyFire on the bottom part. But be careful with surface, it can be hot. If you're in trouble, you can send SOS by special mode. Mode changes by ...
    Cons:
    Too large and heavy to be handy.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lamp

posted by jukka.k on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Short design. Fits nicely in car's glove box - Bright. Very bright! - Shape of the beam is good - Good looking - Good quality and robust construction. - Easy to use
    Cons:
    - Handle is too small when using thick gloves and handle is needed because lamp gets quite hot when used long periods with full...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality and value in one bright package

posted by ikaeng on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright, useful good color temperature and well-chosen all-rounder fixed beam geometry. Sturdy construction, seems to be able to endure hits very well.
    Cons:
    Hardly 4000 LM but more than satisfactory luminous flux for this price.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Phenomenal brightness.

posted by Kensasaki on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is bright anyway. It is very bright. Brighter than any light I own. When you get this light, a while new light is no longer needed.Sufficient brightness can be obtained even in the Mid and Low mode.Illuminate the surface all around us, rather than on the...
    Cons:
    Handle is a little difficult to hold.I think it will be easy to hold handle more round.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections