DX  » Community » Reviews » 10.1" IPS Screen Android 4.0 Tablet w/ Dual Core / HDMI / Bluetooth / Dual Camera – Silver (32GB)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best buy on DX!

posted by HCUNHA on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent product. Slim, beautiful, well finished. HD screen brightness and good quality. Processes everything fast and with good touch response. I managed to use technology USB OTG connected to a case with keyboard. I was able to use a Bluetooth mouse. I u...
    Cons:
    The android that comes pre installed and gives much error is in Chinese. Only able to use the product after I Factory Reset and...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great tablet!

posted by matrix-neo on 11/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -excellent wide angle lcd screen, hi res 1280 x 800 gives crisp pictures and videos -very fast dual core cpu(RK3066) and graphics(quad core Mali400 although each core maybe running at around 250mhz which is at the lower end) -fastest booting android devic...
    Cons:
    there are 2 minor gripes i have, first is the screen is nice but it has some screen bleed on bottom right, only noticeable on b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    quality tablet

posted by neutron3d on 09/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The build quality, witch was my main concern, is really good. Feels solid, and not at all loose and wobbly. The screen is great, the tablet is fast, and it has a whole bunch of connection possibilities.Overall I'm really pleased with it. It's pretty much l...
    Cons:
    The cameras are not very good, but I knew that in advance, and it was not a problem. I would also have preferred if it could be...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections