DX  » Community » Reviews » 10.1" IPS Screen Android 4.0 Tablet w/ Dual Core / HDMI / Bluetooth / Dual Camera – Silver (32GB)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Best buy on DX! – 10.1" IPS Screen Android 4.0 Tablet w/ Dual Core / HDMI / Bluetooth / Dual Camera – Silver (32GB) Reviews

posted by HCUNHA on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Excellent product. Slim, beautiful, well finished. HD screen brightness and good quality. Processes everything fast and with good touch response. I managed to use technology USB OTG connected to a case with keyboard. I was able to use a Bluetooth mouse. I used the mouse and keyboard at the same time. No application has so far error. Once activated the "Wifi always" not fell over the internet and the response is faster when it enters sleep mode.
Cons:
The android that comes pre installed and gives much error is in Chinese. Only able to use the product after I Factory Reset and he installed Android 4.0.4 I thought a little heavy to hold with one hand only. The quality of the camera is weak (generally bad for all tablets). The OTG cable that came with it does not work. Could use a Nokia already owned. Could be charged through the USB port, but is not.
Other:
An excellent product for those who want to spend half the value of an Apple tablet, and want to have the possibility of an android. I prefer this tablet than an Ipad. Multiple inputs and available technology OTG makes it the best purchase I made in DX.
Bottomline:
Nothing

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections