DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini Bluetooth 2.0 USB 2.0 Dongle (Solid Color)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7710 (77%)
  • 4 Star:152 (15%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like a charm

posted by DezFoxtoN on 10/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good build quality - doesn't break into parts like my old BT dongle did. Small size - It's hardly visible once inserted into the USB port. Works out of the box - Just install the software on the CD and the dongle works instantly. Good range - Tested a co...
    Cons:
    It's so small you could easily lose it. Don't forget where you plug this dongle in.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and cheap

posted by Sastac on 08/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works great. Just plug and play. It simply works.
    Cons:
    Some of the metal sticks out on the side, it could be smaller. Otherwise no cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and functional

posted by zippyzap on 05/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small. Relatively inexpensive. Works. The raised edge on the end assists in removal. Does not seem to need drivers (tried in Vista and 7).
    Cons:
    Still sticks out, so you can't leave it in your notebook all the time. There are cheaper adapters on the market.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works nicely

posted by alfsoft on 11/17/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Really small piece of hardware - Works under Windows XP SP2/Vista/Seven/ without additional drivers - It is also tested under Ubuntu Linux and Mac OS X - works OK - Nice blue led - Good build quality - Very useful for notebooks and netbooks
    Cons:
    - It can be easily lost in your pocket :) because of its tiny size. - Not so big working range - just a few meters. But that's ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works after some tinkering.

posted by Sokonomi on 07/17/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The price on this device is unreal. I cant believe it works so well for what it cost me. It fits snugly and barely sticks out.
    Cons:
    The included disk contains an old version of blue soleil. It works but it has issues. I had to aquire an updated version somewh...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not as small as it looks (tricky!!)

posted by BetterWhenDrunk on 06/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Works great. - Cheap. - Automatically installs within Vista and Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit).
    Cons:
    - It LOOKS small but in fact the connector (the silver metal part) is LONGER than a normal USB connector by a little bit. The b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works with XP and Vista

posted by Joseph on 03/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Installed quickly by Windows XP Professional SP3 and Vista SP1 using Windows own driver version 5.1.2600.5512. The effective range indoor appeared to be about 20 feet, similar to that of a Bluetooth headset. The dongle is of the same small physical size a...
    Cons:
    The data transfer rate appeared much slower than using an USB cable. The bright flashing blue LED was quite annoying. The edg...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good little dongle, great price

posted by jvan99 on 02/05/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works well with XP drivers. Plug n Play worked flawlessly. It's quite small and paired well with my GPS. I use it with my Asus EeePC.
    Cons:
    The BlueSoleill drivers and program that come with it are junk. Kept losing the pairing with my GPS. Uninstalled and used Windo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great performance, not as small as I'd hoped

posted by kwirky on 01/17/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great plug and play performance - I'm using Windows 7, and this dongle was detected & installed in seconds. Paired with my A2DP speakers and Nokia phone without any trouble, even able to use them simultaenously. Range seems to be good, and it doesn't fe...
    Cons:
    A little larger than I'd hoped - sticks out from my laptop by about 1cm, so I won't be leaving it in there. On the other hand, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best quality bluetooth dongle!

posted by letins on 01/13/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very small size! Great price! All is working good, im using this dongle now for 3 months. Works great on WinXp, i have tested to VISTA and worked too. Great connection with my mobile phone. Included disc inside was Bluesoleil software and with this soft can...
    Cons:
    This Bluesoleil program is 3mb tranfer limit for one time. But can get crack on the internet or download other Bluesoleil with ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections