DX  » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 60" Virtual Screen Video Display Sunglasses w/ AV-In / 2.5mm Jacks - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 4
fun to try – Rechargeable 60" Virtual Screen Video Display Sunglasses w/ AV-In / 2.5mm Jacks - Black Reviews

posted by mizka90 on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
-Cheap -Video quality is nice -Comes with lots of stuff -batterylife is good -sound quality is ok. I really was expecting a lot worse and the ear puds feels comfortable
Cons:
-Mine came with 52" display, got refund -the sun glass thing just looks rediculuous on your head. i mean. really dumb. not gonna fool anyone with that. -lenses are a bitt too small for me. -the classes wont stay in your head if you look down. -the cables are horrible. they are good build quality but awfull lenghts. -does not support PAL 60 so in xbox 360 use it just looks horrible. other consoles looks nice.
Other:
decent video classes for fun and show off. thats about it.
Bottomline:
If you modify the classes so that it uses a rubber band or something like that so they will stay on your head if you move. they are really good. I bought these for project use. If you order CHECK that you got the 60" version and not the 52" like i did.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections