DX  » Community » Reviews » Male to Female DuPont Breadboard Jumper Wires for Arduino (40-Piece Pack / 20cm-Length)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Reliable connectors, good length – Male to Female DuPont Breadboard Jumper Wires for Arduino (40-Piece Pack / 20cm-Length) Reviews

posted by wheezardth on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
This band cable is awesome. The different colors make it so easy to differentiate signal lines when wiring and breadboarding! I liked them so much, that I built some in permanently in one of my projects. The connectors are crimped, and very reliable - hold up also to soldering/desoldering if you need them for ex. as more permanent test points. Saves a whole lot of hassle when connecting external devices with 2.5mm headers to breadboards, or especially Arduinos.
Cons:
Hardly any. I'd buy more if they were a bit less expensive, but my bundle is not anywhere near to being used up.
Other:
You can reliably daisy-chain cables without fear of bad contacts.
Bottomline:
Buy a set. It's extremely handy, and it's for 1/4 the price of what you'd pay at other electronics suppliers.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections