Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Accurate enough (compared with other devices including an "old-school" glass lab thermometer).
- Large readable display.
- You can put it on the wall or it can stand on a shelf.
- Cheap plastic, easily scratchable surface. A bit ugly look due to this and due to badly designed texts and logo.
- Short sensor cable, you'll have to put it directly on the window to measure the temperature outdoors.
- Battery compartment has no door.
- The plastic stand which allows it to stand looks very weak, you can easily break it accidentally.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.