DX  » Community » Reviews » Wii WiiChuck Nunchuck Adapter for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1006 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect adapter

posted by marcelo123 on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works perfect. As allways there are not instructions. I made it work my Arduino nano 3.0 y I will tell you some hints: (1) About de Pins : Pin "+": connect to 3.3v ( it seems to work with 5v too ), Pin "-": Connect to ground, Pin "d...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    saves cutting cables

posted by toploader999 on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this to save me cutting the cable on my nunchuck and boy am I glad I did, it saved me destroying a perfectly good nunchuck before finding out its not really what I wanted to do I decided to take another route, without this board I would have a nunc...
    Cons:
    A little costly for what it is, but at the end of the day it saved me money and time so worth it for me, I will be keeping this...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and effective

posted by lorenzog91 on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, good quality, very useful product for playing or manually control the servos. In French: Pas cher, bonne qualité, produit tres utile pour jouer ou piloter manuellement des servos.
    Cons:
    No system for locking the plug. In French: Pas de système pour bloquer la prise.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice quality and price

posted by tedao00 on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For the price you won't find it anywhere for purchasing. The quality is very nice and for doing home projects it is very nice to purchase. The codes can be found on the internet, what makes the use easy. Might be used for many things, infinite different stuff.
    Cons:
    It's a bit to small and it's difficult to fix it anywhere. Other than that I can't tell other cons of this product.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can't be simpler

posted by kirovclass on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very simple board, that allows in a very simple way to connect a wii nunchuck to your Arduino project, without ripping out connectors or having 'flying' wires.
    Cons:
    Considering that it's just one PCB strip and one header, and that the two are well soldered together, no complains. Well, the m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice item, sure beats ripping connectors off and hard-wiring

posted by Jay007 on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this item makes it so simple to play with wii devices, yeah sure you can hard wire a connector but this is far easier.
    Cons:
    so small that if you sit on one you could ingest it and retro fit your posterior for a WII connection >:))
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections