Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Easy to install.
- Works - can feel air exhaust current when i place my hand at exhaust vent when the device is working.
- Rubber seals useful in covering up peripheral gap in window when device is installed.
- Plastic casing feels like it is bade from brittle plastic.
- Need strong sunlight to work. Tried holding the device with the solar panel next to a light bulb but does not power up fan.
- Does not work on a cloudy day - or under car covers.
- Need to leave a wide gap at the car window when installed.
- If you leave device installed while driving, air-con will escape and road noise gets into the car cabin.
- A bit troublesome to install and uninstall devise and rubber seal strips when alternating between driving and parking.
- Solar panels could be larger/more so fan power can be boosted up.
- If you use this best you have window visors installed to prevent thief and help keep out rain.
- Solar panels can be detached and repositioned (eg at dashboard) cos the sun does not always shines at the window side.
A but troublesome to install and uninstall device and seal strips when driving and parking. Device works but donno if it is because of the device or the big gap in the window that is keeping my car cooler (cos I mostly do not install the seal strips).
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.