I guess you get what you pay for – Beautiful Chrome Bowknot Lady's Crystal Wrist Watch Reviews
posted by frogduck88 on 08/19/2008
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- looks exactly like the picture, which if you look closely doesn't show that great quality, but as long as you look from a distance it looks really nice
- simple enough to use just set the time and you're away!
- haven't timed it, but it seems like its not losing/gaining much time
- its missing the 11 on the face? or is that part of the design (same as the picture)
- above the 9 on the face of mine is a really hard to see scratch, it can be seen by my camera but hardly by me
- the bottom end of the strap is grey, as on the display picture, didn't notice that before i bought it, but it will be somewhat hidden when you wear it
- build quality looks average, not sure if the silver will fade off
well its cheaper than a lot of the watches on here and the watch part of it looks pretty nice
as long as you dont mind the 11 missing, I think this would be a nice watch to wear or as a gift even, the packaging is just bubble wrap and a plastic bag kind of thing though.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.