DX  » Community » Reviews » Kenwood 3.5mm+2.5mm Handsfree Earphone + More Walkie Talkies (1.4-Meter Cable)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7311 (73%)
  • 4 Star:274 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent headset with great functionality

posted by Technodrome on 02/04/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I am very satisfied with this headset, cable length is more than enough, sound quality and voice from the other end sounds loud and clear. Talk button is easy to press and it has nice feedback. Clip for cloths is made of metal and it never comes off.
    Cons:
    Microphone quality is not the best i have ever heard, but considering price of this headset, it is more than good.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Head Set

posted by ACronin on 08/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works Great. I have ordered several of these and they all arrived in good working order. Price is excellent. They work very well. Sound volume in ear piece is excellent. The clip is a real good size it clips on very well.
    Cons:
    Transmission volume is a bit low but still is very functional. Wiring seems a bit flimsy but have not had any issues with any o...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by kajiel on 06/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Reeeealy cheap, work perfect, like original sound, it's clear and your voice sonds clear to one it's lisening to you, fully compatible with baofeng, puxing, and any other kenwood type radio, great!
    Cons:
    probably, not waterproff but for the price.... not a con, painted wire dificult to resoldering, but for the moment thats not a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I am happy with the purchase

posted by kelesha on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I wanted those for the guards in my small security company. The boys need replacement headphones for their radios quite often. The price of those is the main advantage, and it is good the quality is good. The sound is normal, practically there is no differe...
    Cons:
    It would be nice if there were some carrying plastic case. Really I have nothing to disappoint me.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good spended

posted by Handelman1969 on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is cheap, It's works fine, nice looking earphone, The sound you receive is fine, good for radios for Public Order and Security (Police, Fire and Ambulance Services), Customs / Taxi Services, security guards most common radios, emergency response radios ...
    Cons:
    no cons that i can think of it
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, but useless

posted by elerrolf on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is cheap, ant it is make with good plastic. It seems good quality handmade, good wires, and it is compatible with kendwood products. The sound you receive is fine, and it is comfortable for your ear. The earphone comes with a sponge cover, and makes a re...
    Cons:
    The microphone quality is bad. The sound you makes is poor, it makes a metallic sound, like a metallic voice. Altought it is re...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good decision

posted by elerrolf on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's works fine. It has a big button, so you can use it with gloves, and you can easily find it when you have to talk with your walkie talkie. I think it has a good price-quality relationship.
    Cons:
    I can't find it. Maybe the way to put it upon your ear, is not so fine, but it's a good system, and it works.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD earphone

posted by kip0rz on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and nice looking earphone. I use it in my baofeng 888S and sound just GREAT. The PTT works fine and the earphone WONT fall my ear!. Whe wire is long enough. The wire looks strong, so does the plug. The mic is small (might be a con for some ) and it h...
    Cons:
    The clamp is not to strong, and the ptt button is small, hard to operate with gloves. The wires on the ptt are a bit weak, they...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Earphone

posted by dackard on 10/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works great with my Olympia P324 professorial two way radios. Works great. Sound quality is good. Well made, well build from good quality materials. At this price level and quality, you can't find anything better...
    Cons:
    I have not found any cons so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fine handfree

posted by bpetreski on 07/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This item woould only be useful if you're into handy talkies from Kenwood. Amateur radio enthusiasts and anyone owning those cheap Kenwood knock-offs or even the real Kenwood handy talkies will find this really affordable aandd useful.
    Cons:
    at this price? Its hard to come up with something bad about this. If I lost or broke it, I'd order another.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections