DX  » Community » Reviews » Singing and Dancing Music Puppy Soft Doll (Random Color)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Entertaining Childrens Toy

posted by skotty on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Moves and dances to Shania Twain’s song “I'm Gonna Getcha Good”. My child loves it! The dog has an On/Off switch on the bottom, a great thing for any parent who has heard it play 20 times. Uses 4 x AA batteries, we have used rechargeable batteries without a...
    Cons:
    The music is a bit loud and there is no volume control, other than that no issues.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice dancing toy

posted by Dekel07 on 06/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice toy for little kids. Very recommended to buy it. the toy is designed to 3 months to 1.6 years old kids and look like they are liking it. very recommended toy in his category. the built in song is very nice.
    Cons:
    It took long time to receive it, the song is little bit noisey You get it without the battlers Do not forget to get some AA bat...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good toy..

posted by Dibari on 12/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a toy with certainty that many children will love. It is quite amusing as the "dog" sings and dances stirring the head, body and ears. Uses 3 AAA batteries, and economic. The quality of the material is probably made with fabric anti-allergic. Here i...
    Cons:
    Depending on the surface that connect the toy he could fall back, because the movements of dance are very fast. But this is som...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny Puppy Doll that sing.

posted by Fallout3 on 03/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This is a great gift for kids or to your self if you like puppy doll that can sing and dance. I think the puppy doll is singingt Shania Twain's "I'm Gonna Getcha Good", but I can be wrong. This puppy doll will give you and your friend in any age a lot of fu...
    Cons:
    The only cons is the sound that is pretty loud (for my ears).
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections