DX  » Community » Reviews » 925 Sterling Silver Hearts Bracelet (17cm)
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:408 (40%)
  • 4 Star:5010 (50%)
  • 3 Star:102 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice bright bracelet.

posted by vukela on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Pros: It is cheap. Very good looking and it is easy to combine, it is useful for everyday outfits, casual. It comes in a plastic bag. It is does not look cheap and fragile. Probably would sell easily to other costumers. Good for girls, teenagers and little ...
    Cons:
    No cons for now, but I only got it today :) I don't really believe it is silver, not sure even if it is silver plated. But it i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice bracelet, very cool

posted by IVANLARRA on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This bracelet is very nice, elegant and cheap, but very nice, very nice. Very cute. I was buy this watch -Valentine's Day Gift - Stainless Steel Lady's Bracelet Quartz Watch- with this bracelet and together are good complement
    Cons:
    The only problem is your length: only 17 cm. I want a of 19 cm o 20 cm but all right. The qualiy and all is good. No more cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nise

posted by shirinchik on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very nice product, and on the hand looks elegant inexpensive price and interesting design
    Cons:
    that confuses me in this product is the fact that the bracelet is not very similar to silver, as indicated on the packaging and...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very low price silver nice bracelet

posted by Rimdaugas on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect looks for my girlfriend. This bracelet is very low price and looks very fine on hand. I would like to buy more on this price. Simple the best that you can get in that price range.
    Cons:
    very good condition and quality on small price. I not think that it very beautiful.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful Bracelet

posted by powermaker on 08/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect fit for my girlfriend. Popular among the girls. Light and comfortable. Veri nice jewlery for pretty much no cost. (Bought it at sale.) Got some nice hearts wich add a romantic touch.
    Cons:
    It disappeared after only a few weeks, sadly. It may feel a little cheep for a grown up lady, but anyone who does not care to m...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

posted by vivianevieira on 08/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice bracelet. Is great for work or just ride in mall or something. I am an adult and i think is very beautiful, not just for kids like some people said. Is easy to put, you can do it yourself.
    Cons:
    The bracelet has a bright color, so it looks like a cheap bracelet. But, like a said, i think is grat for use in rides or in wo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lovely

posted by sokasa on 07/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Beautiful and charming. The hearts have nice roses engraved on them. The hearts are smaller than you may think when looking at the picture, but for me it's a pro. This was actually longer than 17 cm (about 18 cm) so this fitted my wrist nicely. The price ...
    Cons:
    The links between the roses looked like they are going to fall a part so I had to use my jewelry pliers on them. The build qual...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Price ever!!

posted by cbdantas on 05/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its a really good deal, very cheap price. Looks very good and has a nice detail. Lovelly for a gift to a woman. You get a very low cost bracelet that still has a nice quality and detail build.
    Cons:
    Its not made of the best quality but for the price you cant ask for more!! No really big cons found yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    surprisingly well-made

posted by TheCanadianGuy on 05/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - shiny metallic look - beautiful classy design - bought it for my mom, and she loves it - has certain heavy feel to it (if it was too light and it would feel cheap like a knock off)
    Cons:
    - came in thin plastic, and could have been easily damaged (thankfully it wasn't) - price could have been a bit lower - it took...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not so great

posted by Abu22 on 03/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very Cheap and look Nice. the clasp thing holds well and is suitable for children. which is around the wrist size.
    Cons:
    the Chain is silver plated with an alloy that is probably iron or something (magnetic)which silver isn't... usually done with a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections