DX  » Community » Reviews » EMILY Blush Loose Powder Cosmetic Makeup Brush - Deep Pink
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT BRUSH!!

posted by abbyaelfarrel on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Got it for more than a month as they claimed that it was out of stock. BUT.... it was worth the wait! The quality is good. Bristle doesn't seem to fall out even after a few wash. Love the color of the brush! Bright pink ^^ Great for both beginners/makeup lo...
    Cons:
    Not really that I can think of... Just that I need bigger brush like this heh heh (;
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best

posted by ilovekawaii on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    i love how it's nice and soft, it feels great on my face, it picks up powder really well, i use it to apply translucent setting powder but it could be great for liquid foundation, i should do that some time
    Cons:
    not any i can think of to be honest, maybe the brush is too small? i like it bigger i guess
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great brush

posted by Mayflyer on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great sized brush. The brush is slightly slanted to go with the contours of the face I guess. It feels so soft to the skin, almost like fur. I tried it with powder and liquid foundation and works perfect with both. Its pretty much a flat top blending, or bu...
    Cons:
    The only con I can think of is the single strand which is a bit longer than the rest, I cant pull it out because it is soo stuc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I am re-ordering this brush it is soooo amazing

posted by stepcl0sah on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price tag is the main pro, you can find similar brushes like this of the same quality for a minium of $14NZD It looks and feels great on your skin It gives great coverage and blends well it is a very high quality brush
    Cons:
    if there were to be any cons it would be that i think they should make a set of these instead of selling individual brushes, th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections