DX  » Community » Reviews » Crystal Hearts 925 Silver Ear Pin Earrings (Pair)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:678 (67%)
  • 4 Star:253 (25%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice earrings, wearing them casually every day.

posted by mirkoeesti on 03/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    They seem a lot more expensive than they really were. Build quality is pretty good. The back silicone holds then thight in place, no worries about losing them while wearing.
    Cons:
    My pair had both earrings facing to right. Must have been an assemby error, because on the picture they are faced both ways. At...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Crystal Hearts 925 Silver

posted by norbi1314 on 05/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought these earrings for my girl friend, and she absolutely loved them! When the item first arrived in the mail, I was pleased with the packaging and the quality of the item. I just can't say enough good about these :)
    Cons:
    I really can't think of a con to this - it's cute and functional.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Item!

posted by redheadedwonder on 01/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought these earrings for my mother, and she absolutely loved them! When the item first arrived in the mail, I was pleased with the packaging and the quality of the item. I just can't say enough good about these :)
    Cons:
    I really can't think of a con to this - it's cute and functional.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks beautiful. Se ven hermosos!

posted by jakys on 05/07/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This earrings looks awesome, like it would be expensive. First I bought a pair, then my friends started to ask where I bought it and I had to buy more in order to give it to them as gift. Estos aretes se ve impresionante, como si fueran caros. Primero me c...
    Cons:
    I don't have nothing to say about it. No tengo nada que decir al respecto.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice, but small!

posted by Barqers on 02/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Build quality is very nice - Looks more expensive than they are - Very shiny and the black enhances the effect of the jewels
    Cons:
    My only con is that they are small! They aren't too small, but they could be a little bit bigger. They are the size of about m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it's broken when i first open the package

posted by kanetp on 01/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    nice design very classic,look more expensive than its cost. could wear for any occasion or could be someone gift but have to check before give it to somebody, make sure it's not broken like the one i got.
    Cons:
    one of its heart is broken when i opened the package that was disappointing, the earring are smaller than i thought compare to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love the hearts

posted by Danielle88 on 11/13/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love the size, they're small and incredibly cute. Got lot's of compliments. And they're fairly cheap.. Although I wouldn't buy them if they were on sell for a higher price.
    Cons:
    The black stone is pasted on the back, and it's not completely straight so it doesn't fit. But from a distance, nobody will not...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks nice

posted by DXfan2 on 06/23/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are very good in build quality and look very nice. The shine is awesome and hasn't come off even after 2 months of use. My girlfriend really likes them. Very simple design which goes well with all dresses. Light weight so they don't hurt the ears
    Cons:
    Could have been a bit bigger and a gift box should be included even if at an extra cost
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice but small

posted by akg7091 on 06/22/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are very good in build quality and look very nice. The shine is awesome and hasn't come off even after 2 months of use. My girlfriend really likes them. Very simple design which goes well with all dresses. Light weight so they don't hurt the ears
    Cons:
    None really, except for the fact that they don't come in a box. Maybe Dealextreme could offer one as an option.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GIVE IT TO A DELIGHTFULL WOMAN!

posted by PROCALIBER on 01/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice jewel, seems to be an expensive ones; Clever design, romantic, feminine and discreet; Subtil, the Black Stoned Heart is very small;
    Cons:
    As a designer, the brilliants frame could be on entire heart, covering it all around; Need to have holes on female ears and mor...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections