DX  » Community » Reviews » Intelligent Car DIY 3-Digit Display Digital Voltmeter Module (3.2-30V)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8113 (81%)
  • 4 Star:193 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good!

posted by joosttovitch on 04/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does nothing more, nothing less than what the description says. I connected this to an 12v battery using a switch. The display is very bright, so it is very readable in direct summer sunlight. I have it now for two years and its still functional. Once a hol...
    Cons:
    None really. Be carefull when installing, the back of the unit is unprotected
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by Remarknl on 03/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to install. Just two wires to solder and easy panel mounting. The bevel is great to hide the edges of the hole in your panel. I use it to monitor the battery voltage in my car.
    Cons:
    None really. Its just really straightforward. My expensive multimeter does give a slghtly lower voltage reading, but the differ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Accurate

posted by coeli1962 on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    small size, accurate, useful for small project. i connect it to a power supply that i built and i mounted it in the front panel so i can know exactly what is the output voltage instead of the legacy Volt meter that i used usually. i bought two items, the se...
    Cons:
    Great price nice design large and bright display small size, accurate, useful for small project. i connect it to a power supply...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to use instrument

posted by Markymarker on 09/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to connect, read and understand. Seems to be accurate as well: Compared to readings from Fluke's multimeter. Casing is small and can be mounted easily. Quality of electronics look ok and may last for a long time before anything breaks.
    Cons:
    None so far... maby the fact that I had to solder wires to longer pieces.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good voltmeter for motorcycles

posted by adityabhelke on 08/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The meter is quite compact. The digits are easy to read in daylight. The self power consumption is not much. The voltage display is fairly accurate.. Wish there was a way to adjust against a reference.
    Cons:
    The meter has no weather sealing, ie its open at the bottom and sides. So installing on a motorcycle will need some weather pro...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good car instrument

posted by madviktor on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good price. Very accurate and precise measurement, verified with high precision instrument. Very high visibility. Actually smaller than expected, fits virtually anywhere in the car; easily fittable in any application. Good construction quality. Very fast in...
    Cons:
    I have tried and tried to find one, and had no luck. It is almost perfect for the price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good and simple!

posted by pedrolima11 on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    product of extreme quality and simplicity. Can be connected directly to the battery, the display it is not listo, logo and does not reflect brilhod sun is nitido the numbers, like the picture, it is not weak! Installed it on the console motorcycle, very go...
    Cons:
    It does not support reading below 5V, only from 5V.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its working

posted by mitrich80 on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very simple and quality product. You only need to connect two wires to a power source and make a hole for installation. The device measures accurately, but with a slight delay.
    Cons:
    Not really negative, but my device with blue numerals and not with the red. The brightness of numbers could be more intense.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good instrument!

posted by lucho911 on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good indicator of voltage. The indication error is low, under 1%. The size of the numbers is perfect to be placed on a dashboard. The making power at the same voltage to be measured. Very convenient! It is very easy to use, just connect the two wires.
    Cons:
    I see no cons for this product...........
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and precise

posted by R@belo on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small and precise, this device is able to measure with clarity and precision voltages of 3.2 to 30volts. Acrylic has finished on the sides allowing fix it at the source or even an appliance testing in electronic or electric vehicles.
    Cons:
    Nothing against the product delivers what it promises and I am satisfied with the purchase.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections