DX  » Community » Reviews » Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brushes Set - Black + Brown (32 PCS)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best makeup brushes for the price

posted by RafaelCGuerra2 on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is one of the best kits of makeup brushes in DX. Brushes are varied, professional-looking, soft and smooth finish. The price compensates no doubt, do not hesitate to buy.
    Cons:
    The plastic cover that surrounds each brush does not fit perfectly in 2 of them. Not a problem, and probably does not happen in...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing quality

posted by joxxy on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing quality hair and overall fantastic looking both brushes and bag. The bamboo color makes them look very chic and they're very soft,although it depends on which brush you use but generally they feel great on the skin.Brushes can be washed with diluted...
    Cons:
    i have had these for a while now myself and shared them with a friend, both of us experienced the metal top part of some brushe...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product! My girlfriend loved it!!

posted by Faeh on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The brushes have a very good quality, very soft and pleaseant on the skin. My girlfriend started to watch that youtube make-up guru's about 2 years ago, she always wanted a big set of brushes but it was too expensive, this was the greatest gift of all.
    Cons:
    None with the product, just delivery took a little more than one month to arrive, but i live in Brazil and i know that we have ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic brushes!

posted by Pianoclassic on 11/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    They are made of different types of animal hair, very very soft. There is a wide range of shapes. The price is very good. Good value for money. The bag isvgood. In general, very good quality!
    Cons:
    Waiting two months until receiving the order is the only con. And the bag is a little bit smelly, but just a little bit.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections