DX  » Community » Reviews » A13 7" Capacitive Touch Screen Android 4.1 Tablet PC w/ TF / Camera / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - Black
Sort by:
35 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5118 (51%)
  • 4 Star:4616 (46%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for Kids

posted by Eren04 on 04/08/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Biggest pro is ofcourse the prize of the tablet as it is dirt cheap! I wouldn´t think you can get a working tablet or any other electric device fot such a little money, but here we are. The tablet feels reasonably solid, is fast enough for basic tasks,...
    Cons:
    The screen is very very reflecting what is a big con and it's difficult to use in a light enviroment. Sometimes it has sort of ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Tablet

posted by Jo0wZ on 02/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Awesome tablet for this price, faster than I expected also if you want to root this thing get Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v33 Very easy to root
    Cons:
    Battery is quite ** though don't expect it to last longer than a hour. Also screen came with a very little piece of fluff (cot...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than it seems

posted by vilibalt on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The general feel of the material and the response of touch screen exceeded my expectations, when considering price. To be perfectly honest it is great without any regard to the price. It is fast and has what is needed for my use. Screen and graphics are ver...
    Cons:
    The power supply pin sticks a little bit out and the battery doesn’t last as long as desired.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!!!

posted by vilibalt on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It simply does what it is supposed to do, without any problems or glitches. The USB cable is very pliable and easy to manipulate. The SATA to USB interface has two LEDs to indicate power supply and disc accessing. Even did a great job with a disk that had s...
    Cons:
    Absolutely nothing to say here.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome deal

posted by sepii on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Biggest pro is ofcourse the prize of the tablet as it is dirt cheap! I wouldn´t think you can get a working tablet or any other electric device fot such a little money, but here we are. The tablet feels reasonably solid, is fast enough for basic task...
    Cons:
    I don´t actually think there is that much of a cons. Viewing angle is really narrow, battery life is not that great, it&#...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for Kids

posted by jscorrea on 11/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Is good for the price that i payed. Well constructed and light. Fast response with many apps.
    Cons:
    Sometimes it has sort of a lag. It can't handle more sophisticaded games but not a problem for me you just saying so you wound'...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by RusRome0 on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a very good tablet for the price you pay, it works fast if you don't verload it. I bought this tablet for my mother so she could read books or do simple thing like play crosswords or sudoku. She has no complaint but you don't have to expect that this i...
    Cons:
    The screen is very very reflecting what is a big con and it's difficult to use in a light enviroment. Sometimes it has sort of ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great - cheap product!

posted by flenga on 06/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a very good product for less price, it will not dissapoint you. Android Operating System guarantees compatibility and easy of use.
    Cons:
    The battery does not last long. There is no cammera in the back. Packaging and user manual are too simple, just enough.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good while it lasted

posted by wicheng on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The a13 is a light cheap portable tablet. Has few features which is good for battery life. I wanted a cheap disposable tablet, don't want to worry about it being lost or stolen, given to kids to play with. It has seen a lot of use and has outlasted m...
    Cons:
    This is not really a tablet. It is a converted Android Phone with a larger screen. The viewing angle side to side is good, b...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and good

posted by Nedbass on 05/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is cheap. It runs android and it works.
    Cons:
    It's no high quality. Face it, you're not going to get an amazing tablet at this price, but this will do the job.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections