DX  » Community » Reviews » A13 7" Capacitive Touch Screen Android 4.1 Tablet PC w/ TF / Camera / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Cheap, fast, nice – A13 7" Capacitive Touch Screen Android 4.0 Tablet PC w/ TF / Camera / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - Black Reviews

posted by jljovano on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
A real good little Android 7' tablet ! Works nice, fast enough for games. Screen is quite good, but you have to be straight in front of it - very bad view from the side. Comes with a screen protection (in addition of the "peeling" one) allready installed.
Cons:
Cheap cost but cheap build too. Mine comme with a little "bump" on a corner. Bad view from the sides. Weak battery (3,5h with just surfing). Touch screen should be a bit more responsive. Noted 4Gb but only 1 Go free. What notice? But well...
Other:
It is very cheap, so you can - like me - discover Android tablets for a handfull of bucks. It works quite well, but of course it is not as good as branded tablets (that cost min 10x more). I find it very fun, even if I know it will not last (battery is quite bad from the start...)
Bottomline:
All you need to try and play with android.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections