DX  » Community » Reviews » A13 7" Capacitive Touch Screen Android 4.1 Tablet PC w/ TF / Camera / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 3
Good for the price (but don't expect miracles) – A13 7" Capacitive Touch Screen Android 4.0 Tablet PC w/ TF / Camera / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - White Reviews

posted by kronIQ on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Cheap Slim design Logical button layout Handy format Good performance (hardware is according to specs)
Cons:
Screen disturbances when touching the rearside of the device Not so sensitive touchscreen Only 6.8" screen and not 7" as advertised Battery time
Other:
Good device for a small price. But if you intend to play Angry Birds or use the tablet for applications that requires good touchscreen precision then this is not the device for you. Battery time is not too good but can be extended by lowering the CPU frequency and turning off Wifi when not in use.
Bottomline:
For this price I was surprised that it even worked. I have had and expect to have lot's of fun still with this device. And because it's so cheap, slim and light I am not afraid to carry it around everywhere.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections