DX  » Community » Reviews » RGB Multicolored 5-Meter 150-LED 30W Light Strip with Remote Controller (DC 12V)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Price / Good Product

posted by IONMIH on 06/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Comparing with prices in Romania the price is very cheap for this product . I've installed the product by sticking over a vertical wall and there is no problem in terms of un-sticking even after 2 months. Another good thing is that , if you want you can us...
    Cons:
    -On minimal light intensity the LEDs flickers !!!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good RGB LED

posted by Crtomir on 07/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very good price for an RGB light strip (In slovenia similar strip cost at least 25$/m.) - Great colors, :) - -
    Cons:
    1) the remote control is a bit slow it takes time between a push on the button and result of the ledstrip 2) there is no manual...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lightstrip

posted by MileStorm on 06/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very good price for an RGB light strip (In my country this similar strip cost two times as this one.) - Great colors, bright, looks very nice, when it shines on the wall at night :) - IR Remote with very good range and angle, so I can turn lights on/off f...
    Cons:
    - The controller appears to be "homemade". The design could be better for me to put it somewhere in my room, that wou...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    German Owner

posted by bernds1 on 01/31/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Realy,realy cheapest price for this LED strip. I have to follow the words of the Belgium owner: The price is awsome. In Germany you have to pay 300 - 400 €. On the back of the LED strip, there is a glue strip, so it is easy to fix it on a plain ground. ...
    Cons:
    There are no really cons, some minor as listed below, but it will not have any impact for me to buy it again The remote is a l...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    review belgian owner

posted by lillnemo1 on 08/30/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1) the price is awesome: here in Belgium, the Netherlands and so on, they ask about 250 to 300 euros for 3m ledstrip like this one, without the remote control so this is a real bargain 2) very high light intensity. this 5m aint enough to lid a entire room, ...
    Cons:
    1)the remote control is a bit slow it takes time between a push on the button and result of the ledstrip this aint a bad thing,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections