DX  » Community » Reviews » U816 2.4GHz 3.5-CH Quad-Rotor UFO Design R/C Helicopter - Grey + Orange
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Vvincent94 on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's great how it has two flight modes to learn control it for beginners and if you're more experienced. Also if u crash a lot on stone, to walls, ceilings etc it's barely damaged so really good material. Even if you manage to break one blade you got 4 in s...
    Cons:
    Uhm the size might be a bit bigger would be more fun, but if you need to learn it this size is just perfect. So no cons at all!!!!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product

posted by anacoga on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product is perfect, and meets the specifications. It was a gift, and the person was really satisfied. The price is right, in Spain it's like 60€ and it is exactly the same product, the same brand.
    Cons:
    No cons
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome!

posted by Erik63 on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very nice product! flies very good. You need to get used to the way of flying if you've never flown a quad. Easy to use the 2 modes for fast and slow flying. Easy to learn how to fly with the slow mode. awesome to fly with the fast mode. Looping function is...
    Cons:
    price could be a little lower.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best learning heli I've ever met!

posted by bbazs96 on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, after this piece of art has arrived, i am completeli satisfied. It handles in flight mode 1 just like coaxial helicopters, and in flight mode 2, it equals a flybarless walkera in difficulty. Personally I don't like the rolling function, but everything...
    Cons:
    It is a bit hard to see, especially in the evening, before the sun goes down. I modded it with a led, so it is far better now. ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections