Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Air blower.

posted by federinik on 12/20/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The air blower is very useful to clean lenses, screens, internals of digital camera and even keyboards and every small gape that will hold dust. It's not very powerful as expected, but probably it can be improved working on the top hole with some very sharp...
    Cons:
    The quality of the rubber is not very good. And the overall manufacturing quality is quite low.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good however maybe too expensive

posted by skiitz on 11/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The blower has a good design allowing you to place it somewhere without fear of it rolling away. The air it moves is enough to move most of the dust stuck to whatever you are cleaning
    Cons:
    The molding is not that great at the bottom A genuine large size (this is a medium size) Giottos air blower can be purchased fo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A blower with a cool design and good function!

posted by aaron915 on 11/11/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This blower has a really fun design and stands on desks and other flat surfaces nicely. It won't roll away easily like other air blowers. I like the red color on the blower tip, and it works very well at keeping my camera lenses and other gear clean.
    Cons:
    The rubber that my blower is made from has quite a strong smell and some of the mould around the bottom of the rocket is a litt...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Blows away the competition!

posted by aaron915 on 11/04/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This Rocket Style Air Blower works well and has a nice design. It's a good item to keep with your camera kit or on your desk to remove dust from CD and DVD media.
    Cons:
    The quality of the rubber is not as good as other blowers that I have used before and the moulding of the bottom fins on the ro...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Blow that dust away!

posted by some9000 on 09/25/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well, this is pretty much a 1:1 copy of the well-received original (down to the company logo, heh). So it works really well, strong air stream helps clean your lenses or D/SLR mirror or sensor without risking scraping something important with a brush or a c...
    Cons:
    I wouldn't call the rubbery smell a con, if there was one it would be the big size, but that's the price for power. Time for an...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well made and useful for the price.

posted by Dave1710 on 09/14/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Great price. - Works and looks like pro ones which cost several times more. - Useful holes in the fins which could be used in conjunction with a neck strap for convenience. - Nice and light to carry around in your bag. - Well sealed and assembled. - Doesn...
    Cons:
    - Rubber smells a bit when first opened but lessens after a while (or I just got used to it). You could use the resealable bag ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections