DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Smart Quick Charger - Recharges All Batteries (100~240V AC)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5814 (58%)
  • 4 Star:4210 (42%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very useful if only one battery is needed

posted by bictop on 12/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very good and handy device, this charger is small and very easy to be used not like many other chargers with a lot of different charging slots which are always empty while only one or two batteries are charged at the same time. Also there is a led light in...
    Cons:
    the big 18650 li-ion batteries are quite hard to put into the charger, one has to force a little to fit them in. The charging t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Versatile Charger

posted by MWink on 02/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a cheap charger that can charge most NICD, NIMH, and Li-ion batteries. It does appear to stop charging Li-ion batteries around 4.25V even if they are unprotected.
    Cons:
    It can only charge one battery at a time (except for 9V's). It is also a very slow charger. The charge current tested much lowe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Price - enough for single charging !

posted by ROOKiEcb on 07/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, I was looking for a single charger for a reasonable price very long time. Sometimes you need to charge only 1 power cell, so what to do if you have classic dual or quad battery chargers ??? This one is one of the cheapest and working solution. No matt...
    Cons:
    Maybe the final metal and plastic finishing could be better. Not so big con ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very convenient and universal charger!

posted by teamen on 05/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + universality! Can charge 1.2? Nimg and 3.7v Lithium + charges batteries well + very compact device + good appearance + works without any problems without a sound and an overheat + the price very good for such convenient device + the light indicator is sho...
    Cons:
    - I haven't found out lacks
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cheap travel battery charger

posted by jayy42 on 05/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very inexpensive - one of the cheapest Li-on chargers on DX - Very compact - love the foldable prongs - LED indicator light - Versatile charger - charges many different types of batteries on 110 or 220
    Cons:
    - Very slow as others have said - Somewhat cheap materials, but not really a con given the price - Only one battery at a time -...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull!!!

posted by ixsolar on 02/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a good idea a universal charger. You can charge all your batteries only with this!!! It is very simple and easy to Use. It is very small for carrying Led signal indicate red when charging and green when the battery is fully charged I like the poss...
    Cons:
    The first thing I don not like is the american plug. Is very slow charging ion-li batteries.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent single bay charger!

posted by SirNomad on 01/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've had three of these chargers for a while now and they've worked great on Ni-Cad, NiMh, and lithium protected rechargeable batteries. I REALLY like the ability to charge both 1.2 volt and 3.7 volt type batteries with a single charger, what a great way to...
    Cons:
    Each of these is only a single bay, that means you need an outlet for each and every battery you want to charge at the same tim...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Versatile, light and cheap Charger

posted by carrabou on 07/24/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Charges All Types Of Baatterys Light Cheap Easy to Use With one charger, charges all your batterys Ideal for my flashlight¨s Batterys Led changes from red to green when the battery is fully charged For work or travel easy to carry
    Cons:
    I need adaptor for Europe plug Quality built (plugs) Price Only can charges one battery (14500, AA...) Is very slow (6 hours fo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good compact universal charger

posted by warauea on 06/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great charger. It's very compact and it charges NiMH and Li-ion well. LED indicator works fine, it's red when charging and green when it's fully charged. It handles AAA, AA, 14500, 18650, 16340, C, D.
    Cons:
    For 18650, it's a little bit harder to fit in as you have to stretch the spring all the way to the end. Only one bay, but for t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap slow charger, useful for low mAh batteries

posted by Boondongle1723 on 05/16/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Charges batteries slowly. This is important for batteries with low mAh ratings and/or low charging rate ratings. While this does mean that it'll take more than a day to charge a single 18650, it is perfect for prolonging the lifespan of small batteries li...
    Cons:
    * I've already stated it as a pro, but this charger is very slow, which is fine if that is what you are looking for. However, i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections