DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini Handheld Wireless 94-Key Keyboard with Mouse Touchpad - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Worth the try – Mini Handheld Wireless 94-Key Keyboard with Mouse Touchpad - Black Reviews

posted by 16bits on 10/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
- Backlight - has everything (touchpad, keyboard, remote ir learning, laser pointer) - Multimedia keys (not dedicated). - The directionals keys are very well placed - The keyboard has good presion feedback. - It is very portable - Rechargeable battery replaceable.
Cons:
- At 3 meters distance it is very easy to interfiere the signal with a persons body. - To use Multimedia keys you need to push the FN key . Those keys should be dedicated and use FN key just when you want to use the F1 , F2 F3 keys, cause nobody use those keys.
Other:
- I bought 2 and one of them it has one side (touchpad side) a little open like if the screws were not very well adjusted. - If you wanna use it for presentations keep in mind that the signal gets interrupted with a persons body , specially when you are not near your PC (3meters).
Bottomline:
I would buy it again cause it has everything , i just wish the signal was stronger (couch distance should be fine) and the build quality was better. I also have to say that the "finish look" quality was good or at least ok. The keyboard doesnt feel cheap at all.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections