Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- has everything (touchpad, keyboard, remote ir learning, laser pointer)
- Multimedia keys (not dedicated).
- The directionals keys are very well placed
- The keyboard has good presion feedback.
- It is very portable
- Rechargeable battery replaceable.
- At 3 meters distance it is very easy to interfiere the signal with a persons body.
- To use Multimedia keys you need to push the FN key . Those keys should be dedicated and use FN key just when you want to use the F1 , F2 F3 keys, cause nobody use those keys.
- I bought 2 and one of them it has one side (touchpad side) a little open like if the screws were not very well adjusted.
- If you wanna use it for presentations keep in mind that the signal gets interrupted with a persons body , specially when you are not near your PC (3meters).
I would buy it again cause it has everything , i just wish the signal was stronger (couch distance should be fine) and the build quality was better. I also have to say that the "finish look" quality was good or at least ok. The keyboard doesnt feel cheap at all.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.