DX  » Community » Reviews » Logic Analyzer w/ DuPont Lines and USB Cable for SCM - Black
Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6619 (66%)
  • 4 Star:3410 (34%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stanislav Yankovsky

posted by StYankovsky on 04/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Price! Working on linux (Linux Mint 16).
    Cons:
    not found
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product, cheap, and functional.

posted by sahara2014 on 04/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really good, beacuse it's works good and cheap.
    Cons:
    Cables are not good, and are very cheap. No manuals or software included. It means that you know how to install the software a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for the price - requires some tricks to be used with Salae Logic

posted by Diving91 on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent for the price. It requires some tricks to use used with Salea Logic analizer - I did not test with other sw. With Salae, one need to patch the USB UID/DID. the procedure can be found on internet without big issues. Works very well
    Cons:
    Build quality is just OK. Not high quality, but OK for the usage and in regard of the price - no hesitation.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine, cheap clone

posted by hansjcotten on 12/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This very cheap logic analyzer works fine. It comes without software, but the USBee AX (Standard, Plus and Pro) software from usbee.com (old, september 2009) works fine on Windows 7 64 bit including the required usb drivers. So I assume it will also operate...
    Cons:
    It is a cheap clone, lacking analog inputs, no clock input, no trigger input. So only 8 bit digital input, on a 74hc245 runnin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hobbyists Must have!

posted by SSlit on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Together with software - it is logic analyzer with 8 parallel ch of data. For my simple tasks as IR protocols decoding and playing around with IR in general it is more than enough of course even at 200 khz. So it is very handy and useful tool for IR enthus...
    Cons:
    As people already mentioned here, PCB not fits OK into enclosure. So somehow I managed to break mini USB and have had to re-sol...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Effective product

posted by JuanAlv on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is small with a set price and allows the analysis of digital circuits in a very effective way. For its value several allowing to analyze the lines as are needed can be grouped. Each unit permits the analysis of eight lines.
    Cons:
    It must accommodate its operation to which you want to being indispensable at times return to program its integrated circuit to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best price-benefit costs I have ever seen

posted by Aquevedo on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very small sized. Making a search for the name in the label, I could easily find the USB drivers and the analyzer software for download for free. I tried using it with a processor board that I have, and it worked without any complicated setup.
    Cons:
    Inner board rattles a little when shaken, but not big deal. Maybe some hot glue drops will do the job.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad

posted by Shuttleu on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    nice, small and compact. Worked perfectly with the USBee program and with the saleae logic program after modifying the vid/pid (look below)
    Cons:
    the LED's dont quite line up with the sticker, the sticker on mine was already worn when i got it (not too much of a problem) a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great piece of hardware

posted by MrSpock on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fantastic product in relation to its price. Work with USBee software. With some changes in internal EEPROM, and change od VID/PID (15 min task) works like a charm with Saleae Logic software.
    Cons:
    PCB is not perfectly fitted to enclosure so you can feel some free space inside.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value

posted by randomxyz on 05/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a clone of the USBee/Saleae. The case is really small and compact, which is a good thing. You also get a decent 10 conductor cable and a Mini USB cable.
    Cons:
    The Saleae software is more useful, so you probably want to change the IDs in the EEPROM, which is a bit involved, but it can b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections