DX  » Community » Reviews » XBox 360 Zoom Kinect Sensor Range Reduction Adapter - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Kinect sensor zoom – XBox 360 Zoom Kinect Sensor Range Reduction Adapter - Black Reviews

posted by mariowilmsen on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
This is a nice little additon to my Kinect. In a smaller, confined space it works pretty well. In saying that it works best mounted on top of the TV, giving a clearer, better viewing angle. No sensitivity was lost and no delay in reaction time was encountered. It works well from about a metre to a metre and a half. Probably at optimum at a metre and a half, anything beyond that improves its performance, works well at two metres, you probably wouldn't need the zoom beyond that.
Cons:
still needs a bit of space to operate, if you think you can stand right next to the TV/Kinect and play, think again. Working distance about 1 to 1.5M. The more distance between the TV/Kinect the better. Still squeezes the area down to a resonable size.
Other:
Buy one if you don't have enough room for your Kinect, this one goes in the spare room and now the kids can play without moaning that there's not enough space. It's worth it, and it works.
Bottomline:
great product, I bought one for me and one for my friend. She is as pleased as I am !

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections