Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Bright with long range (at least 100 m)
- Uses regular AA batteries
- Spot and spill are perfect
- Good build, no glue, everything is screwed together, even the tailcap assembly
- Comes with wrist strap
- Single mode, no strobe/SOS
- Tailcap made problems first, until I fixed it
- Gets warm a little to quickly
- AA batteries can move a little inside, making noise when shaking the flashlight
The tailcap was screwed a little to losely first, making a bad contact when the flashlight was screwed together to tight. If your flashlight is also making bad contact sometimes (does not turn on or is flackering) unscrew the inner part of the tailcap (I used a small pair of scissors for that) and screw it back together.
The best flashlight I had so far, I hope it will last a long time. The Problem with the tailcap seems comon, but it is really easy to fix.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.