DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-606A Cree Q5-WC 230-Lumen LED Flashlight with Extension Tube (1*CR2/2*AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Awesomely bright and powerful small Flashlight – UltraFire WF-606A Cree Q5-WC 230-Lumen LED Flashlight with Extension Tube (1*CR2/2*AA) Reviews

posted by Numpad42 on 08/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
It is VERY bright, you will get blinded just by pointing it at your hand. It is the brightest flashlight that uses AA batteries I have ever had. It has a very bright center and throws light very far. Is much brighter than some "600 Lumen" flashlights i have seen. Also, it is not very expensive. Battery life is ok for the brightness, but all in all not very long.
Cons:
Light will start to flicker when the batteries are starting to run low. Not unusual. It tipped over on a hard surface and died. :( RIP flashlight.
Other:
You can screw out the middle part and use it with a special battery, I never tried that tho, I dont have the battery. Still, it looks very Cute without the middle part ;)
Bottomline:
Buy this one, be in awe of its brightness, impress your friends with its power and take care not to drop it or tip it over on a hard surface.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections