DX  » Community » Reviews » Rikomagic MK802 II Android 4.0.4 Mini PC w/Wi-Fi/HDMI/ESD-Black(1GB RAM/4GB)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8012 (80%)
  • 4 Star:203 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by kdashu on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good gadget. Makes my old LCD a new TV for me, combined with a mini wireless keyboard. Small, slim, fantastic. You can add almost apps from android in this gadget, except only ones who its used with chip phone, i.e: whatsapp, GPS softwares, or somethin...
    Cons:
    Need to enter in usb menu from my tv for turn on the gadget. Otherwise its will not be turned on! The gadget not support much u...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You should buy the later models, same price, better value

posted by shmuelkk on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Was not expecting too much out of this item. But after I got it, I've played with it for long time, customized and tried to install many apps. It can play up to 720p videos from LAN over wireless sometimes (but has some issues, explained in the cons below)....
    Cons:
    WiFi reception is BAD! either with g/n mode when the router is in the next room, reception is around 1 line. I bought another W...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MK802II very good

posted by rocual on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    You will be able to use it with 1080p movies if you use it directly from an usb harddrive because if you stream directly from lan wifi will not be enough fast to do the work. You will be able to use alld android apps with any problem. And also i think that ...
    Cons:
    No cons. You will enjoy it without any doubt for sure.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Single Core Allwinner MiniPC with Linux Support

posted by nurekas on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small device, excellent build quality, one of the best brands for MiniPC
    Cons:
    The price could be lower, it's a single core after all, a bit outdated by now, FullHD remuxes with DTS audio have lag problems ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Rikomagic one of bests brands about it

posted by JulinhoSP on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Best single core processor, 3x USB in/out (but one's is power supply), come with HDMI extensor, dont need a external ac power plug, easy to conect wireless mouse or keyboard, connect usb mouse too! (its funny to see mouse in TV), access to Google Playstore,...
    Cons:
    wi-fi reception range is very short, can cause some drops of connections. After few minutes in operation, the board became over...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I use mine all the time

posted by SandyA on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    For the price, this is an amazing deal. I use it to watch movies and occasionally play games. I also downloaded a workout app and use it on my TV.
    Cons:
    There can be a bit of a lag. When it first boots, it looks like everything has loaded, but it still takes another minute to fin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing Gadget!

posted by mgomenzoro on 11/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    greate device. Small, fast, no hangs up. Heat does not affect it. All app downloaded from google play work fine. his own Browser if very complete, no problems with flash. Works fine with 2.4Ghz mouse/keyboard and usb hub.
    Cons:
    would be nice better support for webcam, inclusive generics one. It delays between one and two minutes to get connected to my w...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little gadget...

posted by etgalim on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very easy to use... Anadroid-easy. The FHD display option looks good on my NOT-FHD screen. Works fine. 2 usb ports is nice to have. Worked fine with all my external HDs. Actually feels like it's well built.
    Cons:
    As smooth as it is, it's very weak when it comes to multitasking. Single core process is not amazing for some tasks on Android ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product

posted by csantiago78 on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    +Size +Features +Hackability +Specs
    Cons:
    -Still lack of XBMC support -Mounting more than one external hard drive is hard for end users -Requires a different power sourc...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Actual Ram

posted by anhyeuem on 10/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    If item is placed near the wifi router like less than 5m away, the Youtube HD streaming is fine. Also it will help to use a USB hub if you are using 2.4Hz wireless transmitter, because placing too close will afect the wifi speed.
    Cons:
    Difficult to determine the actual Ram used. You have to go to Apps Running to see the actual Ram in use. Also it does not come ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections