DX  » Community » Reviews » MHL Micro USB to HDMI HDTV Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy S II + More - Black + Red (2m-Length)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well

posted by RetroHetro on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works well from both my Samsung Galaxy Sii4G, and from my Sony Xperia Z. The USB connector means the phone is charged at the same time, so the battery won't drain in the middle of a movie. Can't see why this wouldn't work from any phone with HDMI out.
    Cons:
    If you have a lower-res phone (like the Galaxy Sii) it will look a bit ugly on a full-HD large screen TV, as it will be pixelat...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable

posted by zebrahead on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The cable is very usefull if you have a compatible smartphone (your phone supports MHL technology). Plug the cable on your television and watch your favorite movies, play your favorite games (AWESOME) and use the apps in the big screen.
    Cons:
    there arent too strong, be carefull. My cable sometimes dont recognize the smartphone. I dont like the red color..
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by fiury on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    If your phone supports MHL technology, this is your cable. Perfect apra any model. It works perfectly on my Sony Xperia U. Prefio reliable value is perfect. Enclosure quality could be better but not bad.You need charger not included. But it's worth the pho...
    Cons:
    Enclosure quality could be better but not bad.You need charger not included. But it's worth the phone itself.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK but buggy

posted by vriviere on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Can send the video and the sound of your phone to your TV - Long cable - Works instantly: just plug ant watch - Cheaper than the official one
    Cons:
    - There are some artifacts displayed every few minutes. On some monitors, that's just a quick visual artifact, while on others ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections