DX  » Community » Reviews » RGB Multicolored 1-Meter 30-LED 6W Light Strip with Remote Controller (DC 12V)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:447 (44%)
  • 4 Star:569 (56%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice led Kit!

posted by drkrd on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Cheap price -Easy installation -Wireless Control -Bright enough to enlight behind a frosted glass
    Cons:
    -Absolutly NO instructions, even for the Remote control -Can't Dim the leds (Don't know if the thing is able to) -The IR Recept...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EFFECTIVE LED EFFECT

posted by luqux on 07/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It comes with all you need to just connect it to 12v and it works, Great and bright colors, Sticky back stripe so u cant add it to anywhere, im using it in a Keyboard, i will also be great for cars or anything.
    Cons:
    It looks like been repaired because each rgb led has a path wire solded, and looks added after factory. the first three leds on...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for decorations and DIY

posted by Lev5160 on 07/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. The LED light is very bright and the color variations are clearly seen. 2. Good transition between color modes. 3. Easy plugin to the LED strip. 4. Compatible with commonly used 12v DC converters.
    Cons:
    1. The LED strip is a bit fragile. 2. The LED strip didn't come with the plastic roller as shown in the picture. (for me pers...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I LIKE IT !!!

posted by zion101 on 11/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    easy to install, has a 3m adhesive glue in the back of the strap it produce a beautiful clear light colors remote control works fine in my room (i use it from a distance of 3 meters) the light output is pretty bright i like the fade mode
    Cons:
    after 3 months, 3 leds in the end of the strap is sometimes don't produce a blue color so i need to play with the end of the st...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice, but...

posted by Rafael2 on 11/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very nice lighting; - Can fit thousands of purposes; - The colors change are nice; - Makes your room look nice.
    Cons:
    - Doesn't come with 110V or 220V adapter (see 'other thoughts'), must be bought separately here in DX and soldered together if ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like a charm

posted by jarnojoosse on 05/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Fast shipment (2 weeks). -No extra packaging material (waste of material). -bright Light. -Easy to install. -easy to play with. - easy to fix ;)
    Cons:
    Build quality could have been better but I don't expect the best for this amount of money. Mine broke pretty quick but I could ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value, great colour mixing possibilities

posted by nilskaa on 04/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great build quality, produces clear RGB colours and combines to give perfect white light. 12v to drive the LED's put inline resistors to R, G, B to mix colours.
    Cons:
    none... Would be handy to know what the load resistance is over the LED's to get the right resistors to use inline with the ci...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works GREAT for my car!!

posted by Elecy on 04/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fairly bright for their size! Almost too bright for not wanting the cops to see any lights (apparently it can be illegal to have any lights installed 'inside' your car even). You can cut the strips ever few inches for seperating, this is great! converter...
    Cons:
    I REALLY wish you could set the brightness while it was on its phasing routine. You can only set the brightness when you have i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great for fun

posted by Slovenec on 03/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    If you want to have fancy part of your home, this is just for you. This item has a great colors and works really well. All LED´s are still working (I already bought three pieces).
    Cons:
    Packing box is nothing special and if I just try to think, how mail travels, it can be better packed. There are also no manuals...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Remote Controled 1 Meter 30LED light strip

posted by osokpuskurmizad on 02/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its a great product, the led lights shining very powerfull nice colours. Im using it in a car.
    Cons:
    makes the interior more beautiful, or refresh with flashing lights, easy to use and set. Back of the band is strong self-adhesi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections