DX  » Community » Reviews » RGB Multicolored 1-Meter 30-LED 6W Light Strip (DC 12V)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:649 (64%)
  • 4 Star:365 (36%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by nikolobo on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good price, in my city it's about 5 times expensive. Works out of the box without any modifications. Very good and defined colors. Can be set up to display a nice white-ish color if you need to.
    Cons:
    The adhesive surface on the back is not very strong, but a bit of glue is enough to hold it in place.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Broken

posted by tatymrs on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -The leds are very bright. -The 3M adhesive is excellent for paste it on the wall -They look very good wherever you put them
    Cons:
    -you must buy the control box with the remote controller and check they have the right connector -you must buy a DC 12v 6A ener...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Kids room lighting

posted by JoaoRibas on 12/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The colors are vivid and mix very well since all three colors are in the same chip (different from other strips that have one led for each color). It is very simple to use, if you don't know how to build your own controller, buy one from DX. I made my own c...
    Cons:
    First of all it does not come in that fancy black plastic roll showed in the picture, mine came all wrinkled inside a plastic b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool colours

posted by Technut on 10/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Purchased a while ago. I installed in the trunk of my car. Used double sided tape to place it under the trunk lid. Looks AWESOME lots of good comments and compliments.
    Cons:
    One of the LED's had a green tinge to it, but you can't tell at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Light strip.

posted by LuMen2 on 10/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice clear colors, You can bend it very nice, Nice self pasting strip on the back easy to connect a other strip to it
    Cons:
    You need a controller for it, if you want the led strip chance colors. But you can also just connect some wires to a 12V- sourc...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    quality product

posted by ca229683 on 09/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well, I bought it for lightening my kybord, which is in a shuttle under table. It works perfect. Colors are deep and overall brihtness is more than acceptable. Colors are mixing perfectly, just some are not perfect. Like purple, or yellow. You can see that ...
    Cons:
    Price is not what I would except from a bunch of leds, but quality is perfect.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price, So-so packaging

posted by VintagePC on 08/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good price, nice and bright LEDs with good colour purity. Comes with connector and built-in current limiting resistors so you can hook straight to 12V. Can be cut in to 3LED segments for smaller applications.
    Cons:
    Packaging could be better- Comes in a plastic baggie, and while it arrived in good shape, I can see a potential for transit dam...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good product at a great price

posted by jennnelson on 06/21/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Unbelievable price. Very bright, very flexible, double stick tape on back.
    Cons:
    uneven color; some are more red-biased, others more blue. Not a big deal for most hobby applications, but if you need an exact...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cost/performance ration

posted by SoothyQ on 05/21/2010

Pros:
    * Cheap! * Nice layout (kind of standard, though), which can be separated into tiles 3 LEDs each with individual solder pads. * Decent light output.
    Cons:
    * The colors aren't properly balanced, red is much to weak. I get a White color around rgb(255,190,160), which obviously reduce...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite impressed.

posted by tankd0g on 01/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I was worried these might not be the best quality but they are as good as $40 strips I've seen. All the LEDs are equal brightness and all the soldering on mine was well done. The double sided tape is a nice feature too.
    Cons:
    No con so far, packaging only consists of a plastic bag if that matters to anyone.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections