Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Nice and bright, brighter than an IKEA dioder set for example
- Colours blend well
- Comes with adhesive backing for easy installation
- Can be cut into smaller segments easily
- Build quality seems to be good but mine arrived in nothing more than a ziplock bag, and as a result was bent in some areas. Could straighten it out without much trouble but this could easily lead to disconnected components that may need re-soldering. Don't be misled into thinking it comes on the reel as pictured!
- Have not seen connector before but easy enough to cut it off and put another on.
Really nice little LED strip and well priced, but a real shame that it is not packaged better.
Can't really go wrong at this price, but you might need to give the strip a little love to get it 100% working when you receive it!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.