DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Handsfree FM Transmitter for Iphone 4 / Iphone 4S / Ipod / MP4 Player - Black
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:433 (43%)
  • 4 Star:574 (57%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MP3 Transmitter

posted by Grunf92 on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I expected a worse made product for this price, in my country never saw a product like that for such small price. Transmitter works great with anything with earphone cinch. The usage of device is very simple, just choose the frequency on the radio wich has ...
    Cons:
    My device had already some chipped plastic but nothing else.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

posted by pyro329 on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is the 5th FM transmitter I have ever had since iPod days. All of them are not famous US brands so transmit power are always higher. But this one is the best among all.Good design. Very easy to use. The package is very good designed too and it looks li...
    Cons:
    There is some noticeable static but this could be due to the selected frequency. Does not come with a charger (USB cable for ch...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good FM Transmitter

posted by sebastianlezica on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    After all, a good one!. The bluetooth in our car stereo are broken and really miss send music from the cell phones. We try some adapters but this one win all. You can change the frequency in all the range for find a free one. We live in a big city, and for...
    Cons:
    Maybe the missing antenna, because if you use the adapter with the internal battery, the reception is bad. We use the USB cable...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by OmerBonfil on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Item received with little charge so I could use it out of the box. Sound quality is very good once you find an available frequency (it supports all). Very small and light and did not interrupt while device was being held on the windshield.
    Cons:
    Build quality is bad, the charging connector broke after a week or so, and when I opened the thingy I saw it broke also a capac...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK FM Transmitter

posted by andben on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The transmitter works as supposed, you can plug it in on top of your iPhone or plug it into any mobile or mp3 player. The sound I get in my speakers is great, sounds just like it was connected with AUX cable. It's very easy to use, just two buttons to cha...
    Cons:
    The usb cable is quite short, 30 cm I think. The light on the display didn't work for me so I needed to open the transmitter a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good

posted by minix89 on 12/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works out of the box. Mine had a semi-charged battery, so I was able to use it immediately once I received it. It works on ANY device that has a 3.5mm earphone jack, not just iPods or iPhones. I have successfully used it with my personal laptop to transmit ...
    Cons:
    There is some noticeable static but this could be due to the selected frequency. Does not come with a charger (USB cable for ch...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple And Effective

posted by fatalf on 10/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is the 5th FM transmitter I have ever had since iPod days. All of them are not famous US brands so transmit power are always higher. But this one is the best among all.Good design. Very easy to use. The package is very good designed too and it looks li...
    Cons:
    It's not fit with a bumper or a case.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections