DX  » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Dry Bag for Kayaking / Outdoor Camping / Rafting - Green
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
worth the money – Waterproof Dry Bag for Kayaking / Outdoor Camping / Rafting - Green Reviews

posted by krhilbil on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
i use this on my motorcycle when i go on vacations you can never have enough drybags to keep your stuff in and this keeps it 100% dry! the overall quality is good (feels as good as super expensive ones in outdoor shops) the seams feel well made and it is absolutely 100% water (and air) tight! when empty it has a very small packing size so it is very easy to carry one of these around as a kind of backup watertight bag you never know when you might need it
Cons:
depending on what you want to put in it it could be too small or too big (just get another size ofcourse) it doesnt really have anything to bind it onto something except for the closing mechanism this can be fixed by just using elastic straps
Other:
this is a great drybag i really like the colour it fits perfectly on the lid of my 35 liter touratech sidecases, perfect for putting your sleepingbag pillow clothes or maybe your tent etc into
Bottomline:
it is worth the money other ones in outdoor shops are minimaly 2 times the price and the quality is as good so why pay more?

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections