DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Ultra 32GC10 SDHC Memory Card - Black (32GB / Class 10)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like a charm

posted by pichol on 01/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Good price. And as far as I can tell is the original one. I chose this since the Ultra is supposedly water proof, and as I am using with my GoPro, there is always a risk of drowning! Using it on my GoPro, and my videos are OK. Recording 1080p 30fps and perf...
    Cons:
    no cons, only used for less than a day thou.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by polarte on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great memory. I used it to revive an Acer Aspire one (old models) in order to replace the 8GB Hard drive. It works perfectly, packaging quality its really good too.
    Cons:
    The price should be better. There aren't any more cons i believe. It took almost a month before i got it.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fast SD-card.

posted by Abildtrup94 on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This SanDisk Ultra SDHC Memory Card is really good. - it is 32GB and to that price it is super cheap. - it is a SanDisk Ultra or class 10, which means that the speed is quite fast - 30 MB/s, and you can't complain about that. I recieved it in the original...
    Cons:
    It took about a month before I recieved the package.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good card

posted by dudufantastico on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I receive de card in good conditional and in original packege. I will use this card in my samsung video camera recoder. It work fine. Have a good size an i can recoder more than eight hours. The classe speedy help on record quality and don't apper problems.
    Cons:
    no have consideration, but I don't about time life of this card, because i don't use much my camera.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An excellent product

posted by Arnnold on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sandisk products are proven. They are products of great durability when used correctly. This, which is class 10, which is the best in terms of memories.
    Cons:
    There is nothing to say against this product, because it really is of excellent quality and durability.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great memory

posted by daguilar87 on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great memory. I used it to revive an Acer Aspire one (old models) in order to replace the 8GB Hard drive. It works perfectly, packaging quality its really good too.
    Cons:
    The price should be better. There aren't any more cons i believe. It took almost a month before i got it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections