DX  » Community » Reviews » EX00 All-USB PC USB 2.0 Webcam with USB Microphone and USB Speaker (2MPixels)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent Web camera with mic and sound

posted by TheLivingOne on 07/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has built-in sound adapter, loudspeaker and mic which you can use if you don't have better speakers/headphones/mic at hand. Sound quality with these is about the same you get with a phone in loudspeaker mode, i.e. if you speak loud enough your speech can...
    Cons:
    As I already mentioned, the sound part is rather weak so it should be considered as a backup or maybe for use during travelling...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works about 10 days ONLY

posted by qubick on 06/30/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good looking.Cheap.Use only one usb cable, without any other audio cable.No drivers needed on Windows XP and Mac OSX(Hackintosh)
    Cons:
    I have ordered this camera 4/23/2009 and has received it 5/08/2009. Right after receptions I have connected it to my computer f...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works with Ubuntu 8.10

posted by kimme on 02/21/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and it seems like it's reliable. No driver needed for Ubuntu 8.10, it works "out of the box" with Cheese and Skype. It is USB 2.0 standardized and the video and sound is transferred through one USB cable, no need for an audio jack plug or c...
    Cons:
    Maybe it needs the Easycam2 driver/software for some other Ubuntu/Linux distribution.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic web cam

posted by Nigel1 on 09/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a stylish looking practicle web cam that comes with speaker and mic. It sits nicely on top of my lcd monitor and has enough adjustments.
    Cons:
    the box that the web cam came in was damaged during transit as it was only packaged in bubble wrap. This didnt affect the web ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections