Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Works well with OsmoSDR, RTLSDR and SDR#
- very hot after a while; some websites advise to install an homemade heatsink to avoid to damage the device
- do NOT install drivers provided on the CD if you plan to use it for SDR
- I didn't tried the device for its primary use : television ;-)
- I didn't tried the remote control
- needs a quite powerful computer for SDR (multi-core processor)
- if you want to connect and home-made antenna, SKU 165089 is what you need
- you will have to improve the antenna to receive things like CB, amateur radio, weather data, airplanes ...
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.